We are using the Forumbee service to host this Website. They provide us with the online community platform that allows us to make this Website available to you.
This Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
You are prohibited from using this Website or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- share or publish any other person's personally identifiable information without their express consent;
- to harass, abuse, insult, threaten violence, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate others;
- to submit information that is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or otherwise of a mature nature; or encourages or is likely to encourage any of the above;
- to gamble, provide gambling information or entice others to engage in gambling through any method;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, post advertising or promotional messages;
- to phish, pharm, pretext, or bait;
- to access or submit information using automated bots, software, engines, crawlers, scrapers, data mining tools or the like;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of this Website, or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- use this Website in any manner or for any purpose which breaches the Forumbee Terms of Service
- YOUR ACCOUNT
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information such as username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that FHE is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account information. FHE reserves the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate account, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by FHE. FHE assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that FHE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- NO WARRANTIES
This Site is provided as is, without any representations or warranties, express or implied. FHE makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Site or the information and materials provided on this Site. Nothing on this Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, or medical matter you should consult the appropriate professional.
- BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to FHE’s other rights under these Terms, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, FHE may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Site, prohibiting you from accessing the Site, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Site, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Site and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in full effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Colorado. Any disputes relating to these Terms will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Colorado.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Terms.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 303-652-4035
These Terms are effective as of July 14, 2018.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.